Sunday, November 16, 2008

Linda Fortunate Muvuti (16 years old)


Linda is tall, elegant and well spoken. She too has watched both her parents and her grandmother pass on. She is a passionate sports woman, and is writing her O’Levels. When asked if she shouldn’t be studying, She responded that it’s important to take a break!

In her own words Linda wrote:
"My name is Linda Fortunate Muvuti. I was born on the 13th of July in 1992. I am the only child in my family. I learn at Nagle House Girls High School right here in Marondera. My father died a long time ago. And my mother died last year leaving me with my grandmother, and a few months later she died. I am now living with my Aunt."

1 comment:

Grace G said...

Thank you for sharing the inspiring stories of these girls. May God continue to bless your work. Love you, friend!